The VAT Practitioners’ Group (VPG) Annual Conference takes place on 16 June 2017 and provides an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge and network with fellow VAT professionals.
CTG members are entitled to a discounted fee of £325 if they book before 30 April 2017. Full registration details can be found here.
Plenary session speakers include:
- Judge Greg Sinfield (Upper Tribunal Judge – Tax and Chancery Chamber)
- Roderick Cordara QC (Essex Court)
- Jonathan Peacock QC (11 New Square)
- Martin Scammell (VAT and Property expert)
- Lyndsey Frawley (Temple Tax Chambers)
- John Brinsmead-Stockham (11 New Square)
- Ian Broadhurst (HMRC)
Topics to be covered include a review of recent VAT case law, implications of Brexit, preparations for Making Tax Digital and land and property updates. The full programme can be accessed here.
Delegates can also attend on the evening of Thursday 15 June for the AGM, Annual Dinner and drinks (at an additional cost).
Please note that this is not a CTG event, but has been promoted to members due to the relevance of the topics covered and the discount available.
Principal Hotel, Station Rd, York YO24 1AA