CTG, in partnership with Wrigleys Solicitors, invites you to participate in a session for charities and advisers exploring recent policy developments and providing practical tax updates.
CTG’s Chairman and Technical Adviser will be giving a presentation on a range of topical developments and there will also be an opportunity for a Q&A. We hope to cover, among other things:
- Brexit: opportunities and challenges for the charity sector
- A review of topical VAT case law
- A summary of recent Gift Aid developments
- Implementing the Apprenticeship Levy
- Implications of the Making Tax Digital agenda
- Insurance Premium Tax
The seminar will take place at The Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds on Thursday 4 May 2017 from 13:00 to 15:30. Registration and a sandwich lunch will be available from 12.00.
There are 28 places left.
The Light, The Headrow, Leeds LS1 8TL