Members of the CTG team recently joined a webinar, delivered by Crowe LLP, which provided an interesing and practical insight into the VAT issues faced by social purpose and non profit organisations selling goods direct to EU consumers.
The expert speakers discussed the recent EU changes from 1st July and the options available to UK organisations. The webinar which lasted just over 20 minutes covers:
- Post Brexit changes for sales of goods.
- The requirement for VAT and Duty in some countries on zero rated UK products
- 1 July 2021 EU changes.
- Import One Stop Shop (IOSS).
- Can you rely of the customers to pay the VAT , the duty and possible courier charges
- Alternative arrangements.