CTG’s Annual Members Meeting took place on Thursday 21 October 2021, 16.00-17.00, via Zoom.
CTG Chair Richard Bray reviewed CTG’s performance in 2021 against its core principles:
- Striving for technical excellence in all aspects of tax that impacts on charities.
- Providing practical support to tide charities through the pandemic by mitigating their tax burden and providing informed and relevant guidance.
- Working with others to maximise our impact.
- Developing a sustainable funding structure that matches our ambition.
- To be brave and innovative.
CTG’s contributing charity members were asked to approve the appointment of new Directors and the CTG Board presented the 2020 accounts, provided an update on CTG’s work in 2021 and outlined plans for 2022.